Summer Cookie Decorating Class
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn all the tips and tricks you need to make perfectly decorated Summer themed cookies at home!
The class will be 1.5 hours of instruction and hands-on decorating. During the class, each participant will decorate one dozen Summer themed sugar cookie cut-outs to take home, all while learning cookie decorating techniques. This is a cookie decorating class only - no baking involved.
In this class, you will learn:
- how to make the perfect sugar cookie (recipe included)
- tips to keep your dough from spreading
- how to make royal icing (recipe included)
- how to properly prepare and use piping bags/bottles
- the importance of different consistencies for various techniques
- how to outline cookies
- Pre-baked cookies (shapes include: bathing suit, cup of lemonade, watermelon, sno-cone, and popsicle)
- Step-by-step guide
- Refreshments (one charcuterie board per table + mimosas)
- All necessary tools & supplies
A NOTE REGARDING COVID19
The health and safety of our guests and team members has always been our first priority. We know how important the safety of our café is to you. It’s important to us too. We'd like to assure you that we have a safety-first mindset in our preparations as we ready our team and restaurant for providing you a welcomed escape from your time at home. In addition to our ongoing safety precautions regarding COVID, tables for this event will be placed 6+ feet apart, and masks will be provided. Due to the size of our restaurant and seating capacity, this event will be limited to 12 guests max. If you have any concerns or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.